TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Term and Termination. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service and/or have an account. You may disable your account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions in the Service. The Service may terminate or suspend your account at any time without notice if the Service believes that you have breached this Agreement, or for any other reason, with or without cause, in its sole discretion. The Service is not required to disclose the reason for the termination or suspension of your account.
- Non-commercial Use. The Service is for personal use only. Users may not use the Service or any content contained in the Service (including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, software and computer code) in connection with any commercial endeavors, such as (i) advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any products or services not offered by the Service. The Service may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service.
- Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username (email) and password you designate during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify the Service of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
- Your Interactions with Other Users. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users. The service also does not inquire into the backgrounds of all of its users or attempt to verify the statements of its users. The service makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users or their compatibility with any current or future users.
- Limitation on Liability. The Company, its affiliates or its partners will not be liable (directly or indirectly) for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Service. You agree to take all necessary precautions in all interactions with the Service and other users. In addition, you agree to review and follow the Service’s safety tips, located in the Service, prior to using the Service.
- Proprietary Rights. The Service owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Service, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto. The Service contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other information of the Service. You agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property or proprietary information accessible through the Service, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the Service or, if such property is not owned by the Service, the owner of such intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices.
- Content Posted by You in the Service.
- You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post in the Service, including text messages, chat or profile text, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, “Content”). You may not post as part of the Service, or transmit to the Company or any other user (either on or off the Service), any offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, intimidating, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You represent and warrant that (i) all information that you submit upon creation of your account, is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information provided by you that subsequently becomes inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or false.
- You understand and agree that the Service may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any Content you post. The Company may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service or the Company.
- By posting Content as part of the Service, you automatically grant to the Service, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non- exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, record, adapt, modify and distribute the Content.
- Prohibited transmit or upload any material to the Site that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful or deleterious programs.
- Prohibited take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information
- The Service reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to investigate and take any legal action against anyone who violates this provision.
- Prohibited Activities. The Service reserves the right to investigate, suspend and/or terminate your account if you have misused the Service or behaved in a way the Service regards as inappropriate or unlawful.
- Services Provision.
- The service provides you virtual platform functionality for electronic and other types of crypto currency. The service regulates transactions through the Service, granting orders procedure, operations types and order of their execution, further security fees types that charged from users during the Service operation, etc.
- The service provides virtual platform to conduct operations on the next types of electronic and other types of crypto currency: BTC, ETH, USD. The service may open up additional directions (currencies) of operations conducting in the Service.
- Operations conducting in the Service is execute on basis of the user warrant. d. The information provided on Service does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the content as such. Additionally, The information provided herein is not an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any coins. Service does not recommend that any specific cryptocurrency should be bought, sold or held by User and nothing on this website should be taken as an offer to buy, sell, or hold a cryptocurrency.
- The User conducts transactions on his own risk and undertakes full responsibility for their feasibility. User must conduct his own due diligence and consult your financial advisory before making any transactions. Trading or exchanging cryptocurrency entails significant risks. This risk disclosure statement cannot and does not disclose all the risks involved in purchasing, holding, or trading cryptocurrency.
- Additional conditions and mechanisms of operations conducting in the Service shall be governed by additional agreements and provisions, which are placed in the Service and shall be binding for the services order in the Service is your agreement for the services provision according to this document and other documents conditions, posted on the Service
- Modifications to Service. The Service reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. To protect the integrity of the Service, the Service reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Service.
- Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the Service.
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) Policy.
- AML and KYC policy applies to all BULLIONBLOCK websites and its Users and has the purpose of obstruction and actively prevent money laundering and any activity that facilitates money laundering or funding of terrorist or criminal activities. The company requires its managers, employees and branches follow the principles of this Policy in order to prevent the use of their services for money laundering.
- The User undertakes to comply with the legal norms including international, to combat illegal trafficking, financial fraud, money laundering and legalization of funds obtained by illegally;
- Eliminate the direct or indirect participation in illegal financial activities and any other illegal transactions with by using the Site. d. User guarantees the legal origin, legal ownership and right to use funds transferred by him / her to BULLIONBLOCK Accounts. In case of suspicious or fraudulent cash replenishment, BULLIONBLOCK reserves the rights to block the User’s account for further investigation of the suspicious transaction’s nature.
- During the investigation Company reserves the right to request a copy of the User ID, as well as other documents confirming the legal possession and origin of funds.
- The User prohibited to use the services and / or software for any illegal or fraudulent activities, or for any unlawful or fraudulent transactions including money laundering under the laws of the country the User originates from.
- Limitation on Liability. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, in no event will the Service, its affiliates, business partners, licensors or service providers be liable to you or any third person for any consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, corruption or breaches of data or programs, service interruptions and procurement of substitute services, even if the Service has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Service’s liability to you for any causes whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to the Service. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the service, or the terms of this agreement must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose.
- Notices. The Service may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to this Agreement, using any reasonable means now known or hereafter developed, including by email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message or postings in the Service websites. Such notices may not be received if you violate this Agreement by accessing the Service in an unauthorized manner. You agree that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the Service in an authorized manner.
Updated: September 2019
BULLIONBLOCK PTE, LTD. RISK DISCLOSURE
- Demand for Cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a digital representation of value that functions as a medium of exchange, a unit of account, or a store of value, but it does not have legal tender status. Cryptocurrencies are sometimes exchanged for U.S. dollars or other currencies around the world, but they are not generally backed or supported by any government or central bank. Their value is completely derived by market forces of supply and demand, and they are more volatile than traditional currencies. The value of cryptocurrency may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange fiat currency for cryptocurrency, which may result in the potential for permanent and total loss of value of a particular cryptocurrency should the market for that cryptocurrency disappear.
- Government Approval. Cryptocurrencies are not covered by either FDIC or SIPC insurance. Legislative and regulatory changes or actions at the state, federal, or international level may adversely affect the use, transfer, exchange, and value of cryptocurrency. Purchasing
cryptocurrencies comes with a number of risks, including volatile market price swings or flash crashes, fraud, market manipulation, and cybersecurity risks. In addition, cryptocurrency markets and exchanges are not regulated with the same controls or customer protections available in equity, option, futures, or foreign exchange investing. There is no assurance that a person who accepts a cryptocurrency as payment today will continue to do so in the future. Investors should conduct extensive research into the legitimacy of each individual cryptocurrency, including its platform, before investing.
- Blockchain Risk. The features, functions, characteristics, operation, use and other properties of the specific cryptocurrency may be complex, technical, or difficult to understand or evaluate. The cryptocurrency may be vulnerable to attacks on the security, integrity or operation, including attacks using computing power sufficient to overwhelm the normal operation of the cryptocurrency’s blockchain or other underlying technology. Some cryptocurrency transactions will be deemed to be made when recorded on a public ledger, which is not necessarily the date or time that a transaction may have been initiated.
- Superior Knowledge. Cryptocurrency trading requires knowledge of cryptocurrency markets. In attempting to profit through cryptocurrency trading you must compete with traders worldwide. You should have appropriate knowledge and experience before engaging in substantial cryptocurrency trading. Any individual cryptocurrency may change or otherwise cease to operate as expected due to changes made to its underlying technology, changes made using its underlying technology, or changes resulting from an attack. These changes may include, without limitation, a “fork,” a “rollback,” an “airdrop,” or a “bootstrap.” Such changes may dilute the value of an existing cryptocurrency position and/or distribute the value of an existing cryptocurrency position to another cryptocurrency. Any cryptocurrency may be cancelled, lost or double spent, or otherwise lose all or most of their value, due to forks, rollbacks, attacks, or failures to operate as intended.
- Technological Risk. The nature of cryptocurrency means that any technological difficulties experienced by BULLIONBLOCK may prevent the access of your cryptocurrency. Any surety bonds or insurance maintained by BULLIONBLOCK for the benefit of its customers may not be sufficient to cover all losses incurred by customers. Cryptocurrency trading can be extremely risky. Cryptocurrency trading may not generally be appropriate, particularly with funds drawn from retirement savings, student loans, mortgages, emergency funds, or funds set aside for other purposes. Cryptocurrency trading can lead to large and immediate financial losses. The volatility and unpredictability of the price of cryptocurrency relative to fiat currency may result in significant loss over a short period of time.
- Liquidity Risk. Transactions in cryptocurrency may be irreversible, and, accordingly, losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable. Under certain market conditions, you may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate a position quickly at a reasonable price. This can occur, for example, when the market for a particular cryptocurrency suddenly drops, or if trading is halted due to recent news events, unusual trading activity, or changes in the underlying cryptocurrency system. The greater the volatility of a particular cryptocurrency, the greater the likelihood that problems may be encountered in executing a transaction. In addition to normal market risks, you may experience losses due to one or more of the following: system failures, hardware failures, software failures, network connectivity disruptions, and data corruption.
- Regulatory Risk. Regulation of tokens token sales, cryptocurrencies, blockchain technologies, and cryptocurrency exchanges currently is undeveloped and likely to rapidly evolve, varies significantly among international, federal, state and local jurisdictions and is subject to
significant uncertainty. Various legislative and executive bodies may in the future, adopt laws, regulations, guidance, or other actions, which may severely impact the development, growth, adoption and utility of the cryptocurrency. Failure by the Fund or certain issuers of cryptocurrency to comply with any laws, rules and regulations, some of which may not exist yet or are subject to interpretation and may be subject to change, could result in a variety of adverse consequences, including civil penalties and fines. Until recently, little or no regulatory attention has been directed toward cryptocurrency by state governments, foreign governments and self-regulatory agencies. As cryptocurrencies have grown in popularity and in market size, various governments have begun to examine the operations of the cryptocurrency issuers, users and cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Government Prohibition. Although currently cryptocurrencies are not regulated or is lightly regulated in most countries, one or more countries such as China, Iceland, Viet Nam and Russia may take regulatory actions in the future that severely restricts the right to acquire, own, hold, sell or use cryptocurrency or to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat currency. Such an action may also result in the restriction of ownership, holding or trading in cryptocurrency.
- Price Volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile. Fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrencies could materially and adversely affect our business, and the value of the Fund’s portfolio may also be subject to significant price volatility. The prices of cryptocurrency have historically been subject to dramatic fluctuations and are highly volatile. Several factors may influence the market price of cryptocurrencies, including, but not limited to:
- Global blockchain asset supply;
- Global blockchain asset demand, which can be influenced by the growth of retail merchants’ and commercial businesses’ acceptance of blockchain assets like cryptocurrencies as payment for goods and services, the security of online blockchain asset exchanges and digital wallets that hold blockchain assets, the perception that the use and holding of blockchain assets is safe and secure, and the regulatory restrictions on their use;
- Purchaser’ s expectations with respect to the rate of inflation;
- Changes in the software, software requirements or hardware requirements underlying cryptocurrency
- Changes in the rights, obligations, incentives, or rewards for the various users of cryptocurrency
- Interest rates;
- Currency exchange rates, including the rates at which cryptocurrency may be exchanged for fiat currencies;
- Fiat currency withdrawal and deposit policies of blockchain asset exchanges on which cryptocurrency may be traded and liquidity on
- Interruptions in service from or failures of major blockchain asset exchanges on which cryptocurrency may be traded;
- Investment and trading activities of large investors, including private and registered funds, that may directly or indirectly invest in
- Monetary policies of governments, trade restrictions, currency devaluations and revaluations;
- Regulatory measures, if any, that affect the use of blockchain assets such as cryptocurrency
- Government and quasi-government regulation of cryptocurrency, and other blockchain assets and their use, or restrictions on or
regulation of access to and operation of blockchain networks or similar systems;
- The maintenance and development of the open-source software protocol of the cryptocurrency networks;
- Changes in consumer demographics and public tastes and preferences;
- The availability and popularity of other forms or methods of buying and selling goods and services, or trading assets including new
means of using fiat currencies or existing networks;
- General economic conditions and the regulatory environment relating to cryptocurrencies; or
- A decline in the popularity or acceptance of cryptocurrency or other blockchain-based tokens would adversely affect our results of
Moreover, a decrease in the price of a single cryptocurrency may cause volatility in the entire blockchain asset industry and may affect other blockchain assets. For example, a security breach that affects holders of a particular cryptocurrency may negatively impact holders of other cryptocurrencies, or user confidence in any one cryptocurrency may affect the industry as a whole and may also cause the price of all cryptocurrencies and other blockchain assets to fluctuate.
Updated: September 2019